Mike Montague interviews Nema Semnani on how to succeed at storytelling. In this episode:
- The right attitude for effective storytelling
- Imagined realities are powerful motivators
- How to tell a compelling story
- You need a beginning, a conflict, and a resolution
- Study standup comics and how they tell stories
- Nema’s favorite Sandler rule for storytelling
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for storytellin
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library.
Share this article: